1. The chandelier didn't fall. It didn't do anything but flicker a bit. Lame.
2. The screens instead of actual sets. Seemed cheap to me. Especially during close-ups.
3. Was it me or was Ramin really sharp on lots of his notes? I get vibrato, but it was waaaayyyy too much. But I still love him.
4. WATCHING Sarah Brightman singing. I can listen to her, but I can't watch her. And that dress. Don't get me started.
5. Michael Crawford NOT singing. I know he's still got it, why didn't he flaunt it?
But things I did like:
1. Ramin. Mmmm. Yum.
2. Hadley. Mmmm. Yum. I'd really hate to be Christine because that would be HARD. I'd just have 'em both.
3. I like Sierra. I'm totally jealous of her because she's way gorgeous and way talented. Yeah, she's a little breathy, but it works, IMO.
4. They acted our Joseph's death instead of just having a random dummy appear.
5. Michael & Sarah together. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they've done anything together since the show, right?
But anyway, I loved it. It's been far too long since I've gotten my phangirl on, and I got to again. *squee*